Practice Area //
We represent our clients in both the Fair Work Commission and South Australian Employment Tribunal.
Crescent Lawyers specialise in Employment matters and provide high quality and cost-effective advice and representation to both employees and employers.
We represent clients in both the Fair Work Commission and South Australian Employment Tribunal.
We provide advice and representation in the following areas:
- Unfair Dismissal where it is alleged the dismissal was harsh, unjust or unreasonable
- Employment contracts including advice on or preparing employment contracts
- Redundancies including advice on whether a redundancy is genuine, applying for a redundancy or general rights and options
- Underpayment of wages where it is alleged one has been underpaid or not paid for the work performed
- Adverse Action and Unlawful Termination where action is taken against a worker or where a worker is sacked for temporary absence as a result of an injury or illness, asserting a workplace right or workplace discrimination such as on the grounds of race, colour, religion, age, sex, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, political opinion etc.
- Bullying & Harassment
- Disciplinary proceedings, performance review meetings, investigations or conciliation
It is important to keep in mind that the time limit to lodge applications for dismissal disputes is 21 days after the dismissal takes effect. It is therefore important to seek advice well before that time limit.
For all enquiries about Employment matters please contact the Principal Lawyer Belal Moraby on 8312 7055.
Feel free to have a look at our Insights page for the latest and relevant topics in Employment law.
As is required by the professional conduct rules, we ensure that you know up front what you will be charged.
We charge $250 inc GST for an initial consultation (up to 40 minute duration) to discuss and provide advice on employment issues. Outside of the initial consultation, our hourly rate is $400 inc GST.
We set out to give you a reasonably accurate estimate of our fees before we commence work on your behalf. We are also required under the professional conduct rules to update you as to your legal fees and provide ongoing disclosure.